Friday 20 January 2012

Panels and parts

I started collecting panels in particular for the TR7 back in 1994, and continued to do so right throughout the decade. At one point the thrill of collecting "N.O.S" items became almost the hobby itself.

I have been lucky, as I have managed to find the following brand-new BL parts:

  • Bonnet
  • Both front wings
  • Nose cone
  • Near-side door
  • Boot lid
  • Both rear wings
  • Both inner rear arches
Additionally I have, over the years, obtained a huge amount of new parts including trim, door cards, switches, suspension, headlining, in fact loads of stuff. I think I could make a complete TR7 out of the spares I have.

There are two items that I do not have which I would love to find, factory fresh. These are the rear deck panel and the rear lamp panel. If you know of the whereabouts of either of these, do contact me via the site (not sure how you do this) or via this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment